We define our work with light as architectural lighting. Our work includes both interior and exterior lighting concepts.
Hotels, offices, private residences, churches etc, everywhere there is wishes to make a statement with light …we can help defining the solutions.
In order to design a suitable artificial light concept, some of the most crucial tasks are;
• Understanding the architectural concept.
• Defining the day light situation…or helping defining/develop it.
• What degree of sustainability the project is aiming for.
• Achieving an understanding of the construction and the possibilities and the limits it gives us in the design process.
This work is divided into 3 phases:
• Schematic phase.
• Design and development phase.
• Contractual phase.
All phases can be chosen separately. For a blank contract (English and Norwegian) pls send a request to email@example.com
Don’t hesitate to contact us for a non-binding first meeting….light is our passion.
When a project or a defined design within the project needs a custom made solution we can offer the services to design&development.
With design&development we can supply the project unique design for maximum integrity and complete result.
Another strong advantage is that we can supply special contractual fittings needed for a smooth installation.
We have chosen a few reliable producers to work with. Our range of material is vast, corian, all kind of metals, wood, plaster or whatever is right for the project. …all in the latest color finishing’s wanted.
Common aspects brought up in design&development:
• How does the light work with the false ceiling..will the result have the esthetics that the project aims for?
• Acoustics, can fixtures have acoustic element integrated?
• Daylight, can we integrate daylight as a concept into the light plan?
CD has built up a flexibility that very few can compete with. Whether it is our own design or products straight from our trusted suppliers, the aim is to contribute and underline the uniqueness of the project.
for more info regarding d&d @CD.
We always define the project as the key to all solutions. Every project is unique and should be treated thereafter.
Since CD started in 2000 we have always focused on supplying light fixtures that underline these thoughts in the given project.
During the years we have established a very close cooperation with a few different leading lighting manufactures that is able to support our thoughts and demands.
For links, price offers, photos of inspiration, mounting instructions etc. please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
In CD’s new location at PILESTREDET 75C, we have the possibility to play with light.
In the lightkitchen we can:
• Compare light qualities in a black box.
• Test materials different diffuser qualities.
• Look into different daylight solutions, tube, fibers, reflectors etc.
• 1:1 scale ceiling and wall mock ups with integrated light.
• ….or just play around in general with light and shapes.